Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fun and Inspiration From Natalie - Choose To Be Happy!


Something that I've really learned this week is the importance of choosing to be happy. Really every day you wake up, you either decide that you are going to have a good day or a bad day. This week I chose to have good days. I am going to choose to have good days every day of my mission, and I hope every day of my life. 
Natalie and her district choosing to be happy.


Or at least to have fun....

Like pioneer children, missionaries can have fun with the most basic of toys.  (Note the candy necklaces.)

When things are hard and I start getting into a bad attitude or mindset, I consciously choose to change the way I think. I choose to be happy. It has made all the difference! I think I've enjoyed this week more than any other here at the MTC yet. Instead of just itching to get to Mesa, now I'm getting nervous to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment